Terms and Conditions for Miss UP Scholarship Pageant
Dainikbhaskar.com is organizing the viewer's choice award.
1. The contestants shall be finalized by the organizer.
2. The voting will end on 2nd Febuary 2018, 12:00 Midnight.
3. Winners will be announced on 3rd Feb 2018 on the basis of votes.
4. The contestant with maximum votes will win the title for the Viewer’s Choice Award.
5. Winners will be notified by phone call and email.
6. The pictures uploaded for participation in this contest shall become the exclusive property of Dainik Bhaskar and might be used for promotion of this Contest or any other purpose subject to the Dainik Bhaskar‘s discretion. All Intellectual Property Rights in the pictures shall belong to Dainik Bhaskar only and Dainik Bhaskar disclaims all kinds of liability with respect to the pictures once uploaded.
7. The participants shall indemnify and hold Dainik Bhaskar harmless against all claim(s), losses and damages that may arise due to an act or omission of the participants, or with regard to the picture submitted by the participants. Dainik Bhaskar shall not be liable for any indemnification or any claim(s) therein under any circumstances.
8. All intellectual property in and related to the Event including but not limited to (i) all copyrightable works including digital copyright, typography rights, database rights (including rights of extraction) and all applications, registrations and renewals in connection therewith, (ii) all trade secrets (including ideas, research and development, manufacturing and production processes and techniques, technical data, designs, drawings), (iii) all trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names, together with all translations, adaptations, derivations, and combinations thereof, and all applications, registrations, and renewals in connection there with shall vest exclusively with Dainik Bhaskar.
9. Any dispute regarding this Contest shall be finally resolved at the discretion of Dainik Bhaskar‘s only.
10. Dainik Bhaskar reserves the sole right to make any changes to these Terms and Conditions and they shall be final and binding on all participants.